Turn your eyes upon Jesus...




My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. 
▪︎▪︎▪︎
The mountains remind me of how big Our God is.
▪︎▪︎▪︎
Most mornings (unless the clouds are obscuring my view), as I sit and have my quiet time, I can gaze out at Pikes Peak and remember... my help comes from the LORD. It is a daily, tangible reminder for me.
▪︎▪︎▪︎
It is my opinion that we all need something that can re-anchor our souls into Him when life goes sideways.
▪︎▪︎▪︎
What is your focal point for re-anchoring? Where is the place you go to? What do you read? Is there a song that you sing? 
▪︎▪︎▪︎
What helps you look back into the eyes of your Savior instead of the storms of life raging around you?
▪︎▪︎▪︎
My challenge to you is this: if you don't have that thing - establish it. If you do have it - make sure you are using it! 
▪︎▪︎▪︎ 
Shifting our focus back to Him doesn't calm the storm around us, but it DOES calm the storm within us! 

Popular posts from this blog

To Be or Not To Be...VULNERABLE

In this world you will have trouble...

Laying Down My Rights...