Where is your confidence?

Psalm 118:5-9 In my distress I prayed to the Lord,and the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear.What can mere people do to me? Yes, the Lord is for me; he will help me.I will look in triumph at those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in people. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.

Where have you placed you confidence? Is it in the people around you?

Sometimes the ones closest to us are the ones using us for target practice.  Placing our full confidence is people sets us up for failure.  Every person is a human being; quite capable of letting us down.

The Lord is FOR is.  He truly has our best interests at heart. He will NEVER let us down.  He is the only steadfast, concrete part of our lives.

Place your confidence where it will be well cared for - in Jesus!

Popular posts from this blog

To Be or Not To Be...VULNERABLE

In this world you will have trouble...

Laying Down My Rights...